[Michlib-l] Wall Street Journal

Hudson CDL Director director at hudsoncdl.org
Thu Oct 6 13:10:34 EDT 2022

Alas, the Hudson Library is cancelling their subscription to the Wall
Street Journal.  $539.88 is not a justifiable price for the amount of
patrons we have reading it.  It will be sorely missed by those who do.  In
talking with a WSJ customer service person today, the $233.94 amount that
was sent to me via soliciting mail is only available as a gift subscription
from someone who already has a subscription.  Hmmm, I then asked if someone
would be allowed to gift that to us....and the answer surprisingly was yes.
 So does any one out there subscribe to the WSJ that would be willing to
"gift" us a subscription....we would be able to pay the gifting price.
Please reply off list.
 Thanks much!
 Joann @ Hudson Library