[Michlib-l] Poll Worker Recruitment

Reinhardt, Sarah (MDOS) ReinhardtS at michigan.gov
Thu Oct 6 14:06:46 EDT 2022

Greetings -  following up on if Libraries in Michigan can help the Department of State to promote the critical need for more poll workers in Michigan for the November election, as well as the opportunity for your members and supporters to sign-up to serve through the state's non-partisan MVP poll worker recruitment program.

Election clerks are staffing and training now, so it's the perfect time to share this opportunity. Looking forward to hearing from you on this.

Our MVP stakeholder toolkit with resources for your team to help spread the word (graphics, newsletter language, etc.) is available online on our website, Michigan.gov/DemocracyMVP<https://www.michigan.gov/sos/resources/initiatives/democracy-mvp> (under "Stakeholder Resources"). Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions on this.

Many thanks!

Sarah Reinhardt
Director of Special Projects
Michigan Department of State
ReinhardtS at Michigan.gov<mailto:ReinhardtS at Michigan.gov>