[Michlib-l] FW: Stay Well Fall Programming, Flyers, and Order Form

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Mon Oct 10 13:37:45 EDT 2022

Hello & Happy Fall!
Follow the link below for the most up-to-date flyers for our current programs, offered through the Stay Well program. The new flyers with QR codes can be scanned using a phone to access the registration page for that event, to share with patrons.

Attached<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VUPklU8Jv6Fxvr39asZCMTbAVi7G4swE?usp=sharing> you will find flyers for:

  *   Coping with Grief and Loss for Adults -This is a six-week online workshop series that explores the emotions experienced by those who are grieving and offers healthy ways to cope. Each weekly workshop will focus on one aspect of the grieving process. Participants will engage in drawing, writing, mental exercises and relaxation techniques to help them work through their grief.
  *   Weekly Discussion Groups- These are virtual support groups, led by trained counselors that invite participants to share their experiences and gain insight into the experiences of others while navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
Also, we are so excited to share our new Create Your Calm materials with you. These can be ordered - free to charge and shipped directly to your door! Images are included in the order form attached<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VUPklU8Jv6Fxvr39asZCMTbAVi7G4swE?usp=sharing>. These are posters, stickers and magnets featuring simple "grounding exercises" to help youth of all ages refocus and calm themselves in the moment. They're also great reminders for teachers and program staff!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and thank you again for your continued support of the Stay Well program and your help in getting these free mental health resources out into our communities!

Contact:
Stay Well Program
www.michigan.gov/staywell<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michigan.gov%2Fstaywell&data=05%7C01%7CLancasterC5%40michigan.gov%7Cbecf21000b644a56634308daa53c8129%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C638003977611923831%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=q6fjV2epw2ggDKp%2BccNPeEjt7qeeWMLQLIAyFpHt44M%3D&reserved=0>