[Michlib-l] Duplicate book for sale

ML Tamarack Circulation info at tamaracklibrary.org
Wed Oct 12 15:25:33 EDT 2022

We have a few extra copies of the new book "T he Ones Who Remember: Second-Generation Voices of the Holocaust" The books provides a window into the lived experience of sixteen different families grappling with the legacy of genocide. Each author reveals the many ways their parents’ Holocaust traumas and survival seeped into their souls and then affected their subsequent family lives – whether they knew the bulk of their parents’ stories or nothing at all.
Several of the contributors’ children share interpretations of the continuing effects of this legacy with their own poems and creative prose. Despite the diversity of each family's history and journey of discovery, the intimacy of the collective narratives reveals a common arc from suffering to resilience, across the three generations. This book offers a vision of a shared humanity against the background of inherited trauma that is relatable to anyone who grew up in the shadow of their parents’ pain.
This book is ours for our discounted price of $17 this is a trade paperback. Please send me your Rides number and I will send book and invoice in delivery!

Fyi this was an amazing book talk/question and answer program, if you would like further information to host a couple of the authors of the book please reach out to us and we will share the information!

Pamela Feutz
989-352-6274
Adult Services
Tamarack District Library
832 S Lincoln
Lakeview Mi 48850

[ https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/4864809?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature | Currently Reading ]
[ https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/4864809?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature ]
[ https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature |   ] [ https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature | Get your own email signature ]