[Michlib-l] Help MCLS choose virtual dialogue topics!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Thu Oct 13 11:06:34 EDT 2022

MCLS's popular virtual dialogues are coming back, and we want to know: What do you want to talk about? Fill out this brief survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/268S65B to let us know what is top of mind for you right now at your job, organization, and community.

One of the bright spots during the early days of the pandemic was our virtual dialogue series, and we are thrilled to bring them back! The Engagement, Consulting, and Training Team will host a dialogue every other month, beginning in January 2023, to give staff at all levels and from libraries of all types an opportunity to connect around the topics that are important to you! Our first dialogue is scheduled for January 17 at 10:30 a.m.; watch for registration soon.

We are looking forward to this great opportunity and hope to see you there!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her/hers)
Library Strategist
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(517) 481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D8DEF3.DA6DD580]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> [cid:image002.png at 01D8DEF3.DA6DD580] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>  [cid:image003.png at 01D8DEF3.DA6DD580] <https://mcls.org/>