[Michlib-l] Survey Question

Teneia Combs tcombs at rtdl.org
Thu Oct 13 13:49:58 EDT 2022

We have genre labels (fantasy, graphic novel, inspirational, mystery,
science fiction, short stories, urban fiction, and western); however, we
shelve by author. Large print has its own section also with genre labels
and shelved by author.

Be well,

Teneia J. Combs, Circulation Supervisor

*My Pronouns: She/Her/Hers - See **www.mypronouns.org*
<http://www.mypronouns.org/>* to learn more.*

Redford Township District Library - REDF09

25320 West Six Mile Road

Redford MI 48240

tcombs at rtdl.org

313-531-5960 x150

*Inspiring Ideas, Enriching Lives, Creating Community*