[Michlib-l] Looking for general survey samples

bellairelibrary at torchlake.com bellairelibrary at torchlake.com
Fri Oct 14 12:04:34 EDT 2022

Good morning Library Land! As part of our current Strategic Plan, we are
planning to put out a survey to our patrons and community asking for
input as to their needs, wants, concerns, and ideas about the future
services and programming we should provide at Bellaire Public Library.
If anyone is willing to share a similar survey with us, that would be
greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks for always being there.

--
Cindi L. Place, MLIS
Director, Bellaire Public Library
bellairelibrary at torchlake.com