[Michlib-l] Paul Newman Autobiography Zoom Talk Dearborn Library Oct 25 2022

Lodge, Daniel dlodge at ci.dearborn.mi.us
Thu Oct 20 11:35:17 EDT 2022

Be sure not to miss our Zoom talk at the Dearborn Public Library on Tuesday, October 25th at 6:30pm with Alfred A. Knopf Editor-At-Large Mr. Peter Gethers. The primary topic of the conversation will be his work involved in editing the new Paul Newman autobiography Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Man. During the conversation, we will also touch on his prolific work as an author and also get a preview of the books he is currently in the process of editing.

The Zoom conversation will be broadcasted in our Library Auditorium.

Please register for the Event using this link:

https://dearbornlibrarymi.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=11421&ag=&et=&dt=mo&mo=&df=calendar&cn=0&private=0&ln=ALL&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/10/08

Copies of Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Man will be available for purchase at the Event.

Dan Lodge

Librarian I Adult Services

Dearborn Public Library

Dearborn, MI