[Michlib-l] Books available

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Thu Oct 20 13:18:24 EDT 2022

Could I get one of each please? My zv code is ZV174 (Imlay City).

Thank you!

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 12:48 PM BERRIEN SPRINGS COMMUNITY LIBRARY via
Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> A juvenile center in our county received a large donation of new
> children's and YA books.  The center did not need all of them so I offered
> to distribute them through RIDES.  If you are interested in any of them,
> please email me with your RIDES code and how many of each.
>
> The Basque Dragon/The Unicorn Rescue Society (Hardcover)
> Adam Gidwitz and Jesse Casey
> #2 in a Series of 6
> 16 copies
>
> Superhero (Hardcover)
> by Jude Banks
> 16 copies
>
> Start Now! (Hardcover)
> Chelsea Clinton
> 5 copies
>
> The House of Serendipity (Hardcover)
> Lucy Ivison
> 12 copies
>
> Astronaut Girl - #4 Mission to Mars (Paperback)
> Cathy Hapka and Ellen Vandenberg
> 18 copies
>
> Dark and Shallow Lies (Hardcover)
> Ginny Myers Sain
> 6 copies
>
> The Fountain of Silence (Hardcover)
> Ruta Sepetys
> 6 copies
>
> Super Fake Lovesong (Hardcover)
> David Yoon
> 39 copies
>
> Thank you.
>
> Irene (Jones)
> ZV032 BSCL
> Berrien Springs Community Library
> 215 W. Union St.
> Berrien Springs, MI 49103
> 269.471.7074
> 269.471.4433 *fax*
> www.bsclibrary.org

"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a
child." - Dr. Seuss

*Lorry Traver*
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library