[Michlib-l] Director Evaluation Tool

Library Director director at hillsdale-library.org
Thu Oct 20 14:12:14 EDT 2022

Hi All,

I am working on updating our director evaluation to be more data driven versus opinion based. If anyone in library land would like to share their data driven evaluation tools, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Jessica Spangler
Hillsdale Community Library, Director
11 E. Bacon St.
Hillsdale, MI 49242
517-437-6470
director at hillsdale-library.org<mailto:director at hillsdale-library.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient named above. If you are not the designated recipient, an employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and notify the sender immediately via phone, fax, or electronic mail. Thank you.