[Michlib-l] Advance Proof Copies

Jocelyn Levin jlevin at ltpl.org
Thu Oct 20 14:31:09 EDT 2022

It is very bad practice to add any advance reading copies / galleys / ARCs
to the collection. They are not the finished book, and likely contain typos
or other errors.
Please feel free to give them away, but please don't add them to your
collection or sell them (it's illegal).

Jocelyn Levin, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
jlevin at ltpl.org
**Please note new email address**

*My Pronouns: She/Her/Hers - See **www.mypronouns.org*
<http://www.mypronouns.org/>* to learn more.*
Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
248.437.8800
www.LTPL.org