[Michlib-l] Rules for staff when booking programming/community room

Jesse Shirtz jshirtz at ishpeminglibrary.info
Mon Oct 24 11:29:25 EDT 2022

Hello hive mind!

Does anyone have a  framework they're willing to share for staff regarding how they take reservations for a room that's available for public use? Do you have restrictions for groups/individuals who want to meet repeatedly for a determined or undetermined length of time? How far in advance must they reserve the space? What other parameters are taken into account?

Thank you for your help! I would love to not have to start from scratch on creating this for our library. 🙂

Sincerely,
Jesse Shirtz

Library Director
Ishpeming Carnegie Public Library