[Michlib-l] Larry Martin World War II Presentation.

Jesse Cornea jcornea at brandonlibrary.org
Mon Oct 24 14:59:00 EDT 2022

If you are looking into having a World War II history presentation at your
library, the Brandon Township Public Library hosted Larry Martin on October
18 for a presentation of his interview with Fred Bahlau. Larry is an
incredibly engaging presenter and a pleasure to work alongside. Many of our
patrons came up to me after the event and expressed their interest in
having him back for another presentation and we also received emails
recommending we host him again from patrons during the past week.

Larry Martin
https://lmww2.com/

*Jesse Cornea*

Library Associate