[Michlib-l] Bound Nat Geo Volumes

Tamara Denby tdenby at clinton.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 25 10:19:11 EDT 2022

I have a question for all my esteemed library colleagues regarding bound
National Geographic issues.

Our library, like so many others, has a large collection of these gorgeous
volumes collecting dust in our basement. I am wondering, for those who have
passed them along, if they were able to locate any agencies, libraries,
whatever interested in receiving them. Our collection spans several
decades, going back to the 1920's. It's just so hard to throw them away...

Any insight/advice would be much appreciated!

--
Tamara Denby, MLIS
Clinton Township Public Library - Lenawee