[Michlib-l] Anyone with extra Genealogy or Local History labels on hand?

Alicia Ford alicia at colomapubliclibrary.net
Tue Oct 25 18:44:28 EDT 2022

Hello,

We were hoping there was a fellow library out there that has an abundance of Genealogy and/or Local History labels that they’re not using 😊.  We are undertaking a reworking of our Local History and Genealogy Room and are finding a need for such labels, but are hesitant to order ones from Brodart just because of the steep shipping cost ($10.95) for a small purchase (see pictures below for reference).

Please contact me off-list at alicia at colomapubliclibrary.net <mailto:alicia at colomapubliclibrary.net>  if you happen to have some on hand that you’d be willing to send via RIDES to us, or have a different vendor suggestion for these labels.

Thank you for considering.

Alicia Ford
Assistant Director
Coloma Public Library