[Michlib-l] The Things We Love. Author Visit

Renée Nixon rnixon at htplib.org
Thu Sep 1 13:59:33 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We have booked an excellent local author for next week.

The Things We Love: How Our Passions Connect Us and Make Us Who We Are by
Aaron Ahuvia

This new release is an interesting work of popular nonfiction by a local
author Aaron Ahuvia.  The Things We Love is a fascinating and engaging
exploration of our relationships with things including things in the
natural world, things in the built environment, things we create, things we
love to do, and more.  Ahuvia incorporates research from psychology,
neurology, and evolution, as well as his own groundbreaking original
research from the field of marketing. He is currently an endowed professor
at the University of Michigan- Dearborn.

Please join us for his reading and book signing at the Harrison Township
Public Library on September 10th at 1:00 pm, and share the attached flyer
with anyone who may wish to attend.

You can take his quick quiz online
<https://thethingswelove.com/is-it-really-love-quiz/> to discover if your
passionate relationship with books or other things qualifies as love.

If you aren't able to attend, you may enjoy bringing him to your library.

Regards,

Renee Nixon

Renée Nixon

*Adult Services Librarian*
------------------------------

[image: Logo] <https://htlibrary.org/>

Harrison Township Public Library

(586) 329-1261

rnixon at htlibrary.org

www.htlibrary.org

[image: Facebook icon] <https://facebook.com/htlibrary>

[image: Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/HarrisonTwpLib>

[image: Youtube icon]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIwmWx3ujEkrzcVOJsxjXw>

[image: LinkedIn icon]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/harrison-township-public-library/>

[image: Instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/htplibrary/>

38255 L’Anse Creuse, Suite A • Harrison Township, MI 48045