[Michlib-l] Local/Michigan history books

Jen Hassell jen.hassell at baldwinlib.org
Wed Sep 7 09:14:41 EDT 2022

Hi Michigan libraries,

Baldwin Public Library has been through a year-long process of
deaccessioning our local/MI history collection.  The Birmingham Museum has
accessioned items pertaining to our community and we've reached out to many
of you about titles that are relevant to your library, community and
collections.  Thank you to those who've re-homed items!
What remains are books/volumes for which we have not found new owners but
would rather not recycle.  The list of these items can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Li8Yf3ImoB69GudbEFIVKHpfMxCWghZ-qhKnKVo2Dw/edit#gid=0>.
If you would like to add any of these titles to your collections, please
e-mail Megan Novak: megan.novak at baldwinlib.org with the title of the
item(s) and your rides#.  We'll take requests on a first replied first
received basis.

Thanks!
Jen Hassell
Pronouns: she/her/hers