[Michlib-l] Library of Things input

Dominic McLaughlin dominic.mclaughlin at gmx.com
Wed Sep 7 15:54:28 EDT 2022

Thanks to everyone who had submitted information to my original Library
of Things question several weeks ago!  [Sorry to keep you waiting!]

Due to sheer volume, I had to leave some suggestions on the cutting room
floor but got the lion's share of it compiled.

If you're interested in the compiled info, you can download a copy for
your reference.

Please excuse any duplicate item suggestions, punctuation errors, etc.:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQoaEGWz9LMsxrvlUQskcSOFmvwTsbSL/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110565348688183409027&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alternate link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQoaEGWz9LMsxrvlUQskcSOFmvwTsbSL/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me once more!

Most sincerely,
Dominic McLaughlin
Technology Services Librarian/Adult Services
Romeo District Library
586-752-0603 x4
dominic at romeodistrictlibrary.org