[Michlib-l] Video Game Storage

Melissa Huisman mhuisman at hudsonville.org
Thu Sep 8 11:38:34 EDT 2022

I have 50 of these used boxes – each with 150 sleeves for discs.  Would they work for this purpose?  The sleeves are numbered by us 1-150, but otherwise, no labeling.

(We used to put our movie discs in them and put the case out empty.  Now we just keep the disc in the case right on the shelf.)

Anyone is welcome to have some.  I’d just have to figure out how to get them to you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D8C377.5F7AAF70]