[Michlib-l] Reminder: MLA 2022 Annual Conference Early Bird Rates expire today AND Scholarship Fund applications are due today.

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Fri Sep 9 13:10:33 EDT 2022

Hello friends in the Michigan Library Community!

We are looking forward to meeting with the library community this Oct 19-21 in Port Huron at our first in person annual conference since 2019! It is going to be an excellent event and we hope you will join us.

Early Bird Rates expire today so you’ll want to register now for the best rates! Here is our email reminder that went out today with lots of great info: https://myemail.constantcontact.com/-Have-you-registered-yet--Early-Bird-Rates-expire-today-.html?soid=1104524640751&aid=2o9xtQt6Qn0

Learn more and register here: https://www.milibraries.org/annual-conference

(If you have questions or any issues with registration, please send us an email at MLA at milibraries.org<mailto:MLA at milibraries.org> and we will help as soon as possible! We have a lot of registrations to assist with today, so don’t worry - we will grant the early bird rate if you are attempting to register today but run into an error. Thanks for your patience!)

Hope you have a great weekend!
Rachel

[cidimage002.png at 01D73C4D.ABEAD040]
Rachel Ash
Membership and Communications Director
Michigan Library Association
3410 Belle Chase Way, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48911
Phone: (517) 394-2774 ext. 2
Direct:  517-881-6652 *Please note new number
milibraries.org
rfash at milibraries.org<mailto:%0bmilibraries.org%0brfash at milibraries.org>
Follow MLA on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MichiganLibraryAssociation> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/mlaoffice>!