[Michlib-l] Job Opening-Flint: Manager of Youth Services

Kay Schwartz kschwartz at fpl.info
Mon Sep 12 15:09:00 EDT 2022

Flint Public Library seeks an experienced, highly organized and creative librarian to lead our Youth Services department. The ideal candidate should be passionate about building and leading a team to provide a wide range of youth services and programming while leveraging the opportunities provided by our beautiful newly renovated library and its youth spaces. We are looking for someone who will be excited to build relationships with public schools and community organizations and explore ways to serve youth both inside and outside the library. Everyone at Flint Public Library is committed to equity and inclusion while serving our diverse community.
This is a new position. The Manager of Youth Services will have an opportunity to build a team, to mentor and develop our enthusiastic and energetic youth team of 4 to 6 professional staff. The Manager will work with the library's Director of Library Operations and the Executive Leadership team to shape strategic goals for youth services in context of the library's strategic goals.
Learn more at https://www.fpl.info/about/job-openings

Kay Schwartz
Executive Director, Flint Public Library
1026 E. Kearsley St., Flint, MI 48503
Work: 810-249-2038
Mobile: 810-275-4642