[Michlib-l] Free to a good home - Audio CD collection

Deb Shumaker shumakerd202 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:45:08 EDT 2022

Kirtland Community College Library has weeded its audio CD collection and
is looking for a good home for approximately 646 titles. This is primarily
an adult fiction collection but there are some non-fiction titles as well
as a few children's and juvenile titles.

All titles come in a standard-size white CD case. A number of titles have
not been used or are gently used.

We would like to offer this collection to a library who will take* all*
titles as we do not want to split the collection. A list of titles is
attached.

This will be on a first come, first serve basis.

There are *34 boxes* and we ask that you come to our Grayling campus (on
I-75 just south of Grayling) and pick them up.

If you are interested in the entire collection, please respond to this
email.

Deb

Deb Shumaker
Director of Library Services & Tutoring