[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan book collections, extra copies

Don Priest dpriest at southgate.lib.mi.us
Mon Sep 19 11:39:02 EDT 2022

We received some books from the Library of Michigan, the JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion) collection (thanks to everyone who made that possible!), and there are a few titles in it that we already own. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to send you these new copies.

An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States, 9780807057834
How to be an Antiracist, 9780525509288
All three volumes of March
9781603093002
9781603094009
9781603094023

Reply with what you would like, and your RIDES code, I'll send them along.

Donald Priest
Director
Southgate Veterans Memorial Library
14680 Dix-Toledo Rd.