[Michlib-l] Policy Question

dreid reeseunitylibrary.org dreid at reeseunitylibrary.org
Fri Sep 23 09:37:37 EDT 2022

Good Friday morning, Library World!!

Here's an odd one for you all. Do any of you have policies regarding the usage of thermostats? There has been an ongoing war here for quite some time between warm- and cold-blooded employees. We have 3 thermostats and an electric fireplace. This amounts to, as you can imagine, some large bills when different areas of the library are fighting to keep the temperatures regulated. I'm not fond of the idea of treating adults like children, but this does feel like a case of "if you were the one paying the bills."

Thank you,

Danielle Reid, Director

Reese Unity District Library

2065 Gates St., PO Box 413