[Michlib-l] HW needs subs!

Deb Hemmye dhemmye at hwoodslib.org
Mon Sep 26 12:55:50 EDT 2022

The Huntington Woods library is hiring! We're a small, cozy library in a walkable neighborhood near the Detroit Zoo and are part of the TLN shared catalog. We're in need of both substitute adult librarians and substitute library clerks. The adult librarians are needed primarily in the evenings and on weekends (we're open Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 1-5) and the library clerks are needed throughout the week and on weekends. Please see the attached job descriptions; the positions will remain open until filled.

Deb Hemmye
Library Director
Huntington Woods Public Library
26415 Scotia Road