[Michlib-l] Library Feud Questions

Laura Fromwiller lfromwiller at brandonlibrary.org
Tue Sep 27 10:32:22 EDT 2022

Good  Morning,

In preparation of our upcoming staff inservice day I am putting together
questions for *Library Feud. *I am in need of survey answers. Please
consider taking this survey and sharing it with your coworkers. I am hoping
to get 100 answers.

1. Name a reason patrons return their books late.

2. Name a reason a book might end up on the mending cart.

3. Name something you would bring to an outdoor library program.

4. What is a word someone might use when describing a book they don't like?

5. Name something you might find at the reference desk.

6. Besides library materials, name something you might find in the drop box.

7. Name something you might find at a book club meeting.

8. Name something besides a bookmark patrons use to mark their page in a
book.

9. What is a librarian's most important accessory?

10 Name something a child may do when they are learning to read.

I would be happy to share the results if anyone is interested.

Thank you in advance!

Laura

*Laura Fromwiller, **Director *
*Brandon Township Public Library*