[Michlib-l] Extra copies of Library of Michigan Books

Becca Hruscik BHruscik at dtdl.org
Tue Sep 27 11:22:19 EDT 2022

We have a few extra copies of books from the Library of Michigan JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion) collection.  If you are interested in any of these just let me know which ones and your RIDES code.

Once I Was You 9781982128654
The Making of Asian America 9781476739410
An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States 9780807057834
We Should All Be Feminists 9781101911761
Somewhere we are human 9780063095779
The Book of Pride 9780062571700
The Refugees 9780802127365

Becca Hruscik
Head of Adult Services | Delta Township District Library
517-816-8256 | bhruscik at dtdl.org