[Michlib-l] Advertising Budgets

NW Amy Stockwell director at whitecloudlibrary.net
Wed Sep 28 14:23:24 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering about advertising budgets and policies.

The problem I am finding is that my predecessor was incredibly kind to my
library and advertised our name in many various local things with her own
money,

Yearbook, local police fraternal organizations, sports posters/programs,
etc.

The problem that is that while I agree that these are great organizations
that I would love to support, I came into this position already have many
great organizations that I already support with my personal time and money.

I am curious if you have an advertising budget for these types of things and
how/when you decide what to support, etc. because I am also afraid that as
soon we start, we will be called even more often.

Thanks!

Amy