[Michlib-l] Library Feud Question Answers

AD Jennifer Chamberlain dorjc at llcoop.org
Wed Sep 28 12:04:17 EDT 2022

Hello Laura,

Our director shared your questions with us. I hope these answers help you!

1. Name a reason patrons return their books late.

Sick

2. Name a reason a book might end up on the mending cart.

Broken spine

3. Name something you would bring to an outdoor library program.

Chairs

4. What is a word someone might use when describing a book they don't like?

Icky

5. Name something you might find at the reference desk.

Scrap paper

6. Besides library materials, name something you might find in the drop box.

Wood chips

7. Name something you might find at a book club meeting.

Coffee

8. Name something besides a bookmark patrons use to mark their page in a book.

Shopping List

9. What is a librarian's most important accessory?

Coffee mug

10 Name something a child may do when they are learning to read.

Read out loud

This sounds like a really fun program. I hope it goes well for you!

Jennifer Chamberlain - Staff
Dorr Township Library
1804 Sunset Dr.
Dorr, MI 49323