[Michlib-l] YA Books

Zac Larson zlarson at crawfordcolibrary.org
Wed Apr 5 07:14:51 EDT 2023

First, I wanted to say Thank you to everyone who replied yesterday to my question regarding children's books. I believe I receieved the exact answers I was looking for. 🙂 😺
Since everyone was so helpful yesterday, I have another question. This time regarding YA books. Everyone knows the issues we are facing throughout the country and YA books always seem to be at the forefront because of their content and an issue when it comes to where they are placed in the Library...

So, my question is... Where do you have your YA books located in your library? Or do you have them intergrated into your Adult sections? If they are intergrated into your Adult sections, do you have them labeled as YA still?

Again, thank you everyone. I look forward to your responses.

Zac Larson
Collection Development

Devereaux Memorial Library
201 Plum Street
Grayling, Michigan 49738
Phone: 989-348-9214 Ext. 203
Fax: 989-348-9294

Frederic Community Library
6470 Manistee Street, Suite B
Frederic, Michigan 49733
Phone: 989-348-4067
Fax: 989-344-0224

[cid:5e7a3d9a-fadb-44fe-b8e0-890b7987f45a]