[Michlib-l] Reminder: MLA's Call for Ambassadors is open! Join us on Zoom this Thursday at 10:00AM at our free coffee hour to learn more

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Mon Apr 10 14:59:51 EDT 2023

The Call for Ambassadors signup for MLA Workgroups and Committees is open through April 28. Interested in participating? Join us this Thursday on Zoom to learn more!<https://www.milibraries.org/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=228&Itemid=276&year=2023&month=04&day=13&title=mla-connect-coffee-hour-getting-involved-with-the-michigan-library-association&uid=acdf736a8fb76190339a5410df0b4462>

The Call for Ambassador online signup for 2023-2024 volunteers is open! You’re invited to join us on Zoom this Thursday, April 13 at 10:00 AM for a free MLA Connect Coffee Hour all about participating on MLA's Workgroups and Committees. Grab some coffee and join MLA Ambassadors and staff on Zoom for an hour of fun conversation and networking and learn more about participating in the 2023-2024 year.

The Michigan library community is stronger together. We need you! We are seeking MLA members interested in advancing in their careers, learning new skills, meeting and collaborating with colleagues from all over Michigan, and giving back to the library community. All MLA members are eligible to volunteer for workgroups and committees. Nonmembers interested in volunteering are welcome to join MLA by filling out the online membership application<https://mla.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mcform&view=ngforms&id=2000393#/> or by contacting us at (517) 394-2774 or MLA at milibraries.org<mailto:MLA at milibraries.org>.

Take advantage of this opportunity to make a difference in the Michigan library community, develop your leadership skills, grow your network, and represent MLA. Check out available opportunities to get involved on the web and complete the online ambassador application<https://www.milibraries.org/get-involved> by Friday, April 28, 2023. If you're interested in growing personally or professionally, we have a place for you!

Questions? Register here<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpfu6grz4iHt2ta8gh7z4EcdwdxcoQcsGz> to join us this Thursday and bring your questions! Or contact us at MLA at milibraries.org<mailto:MLA at milibraries.org>.

[cidimage002.png at 01D73C4D.ABEAD040]
Rachel Ash
Membership and Communications Director
Michigan Library Association