[Michlib-l] Feedback-based Director Evaluations?

Dan Hutchins danthutchins at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 13:43:46 EDT 2023

Hi all,Currently, the trustees of my library board use a score-based system to evaluate my performance as library director. My board would like to move away from a score based system to one based entirely upon feedback, and asked me to find example evaluation forms. I was wondering if any of my fellow directors are evaluated using feedback only, and if so, would any of you be willing to share the evaluation template used in your evaluation process?
Thank you,
Dan Hutchins
Director
Van Buren District Library