[Michlib-l] Protecting Young Eyes Presentation

Tracy Logan logant at cadillaclibrary.org
Mon Apr 17 10:07:51 EDT 2023

Hi All!

Has anyone offered a presentation from 'Protect Young Eyes'? As the
pressure on libraries has increased to 'protect kids', I've been thinking
about positive ways to empower caregivers. I think educating them on
dealing with internet dangers would be valuable and welcome in our
community. But I want to do it well. This organization was recommended to
me and I wanted to hear if anyone had experience with it. Thank you!

-Tracy

--
Tracy Logan
Library Director