[Michlib-l] Protecting Young Eyes Presentation

Holly Kirsten hollykirsten at chelibrary.org
Mon Apr 17 13:37:26 EDT 2023

Are they going to try to sell their app to parents? Check your policy about
presenters selling. Some libraries have policies against that.

Holly Kirsten
Head of Information and Outreach Services
Chesterfield Township Library

p: 586-598-4900 ext. 235 a: 50560 Patricia St. Chesterfield, MI 48051
w: chelibrary.org

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing