[Michlib-l] The Debbi Schaubman Tribute webpage is live

Mary Ruthko ruthkom at mcls.org
Thu Apr 27 09:10:11 EDT 2023

​**Cross-posted​**​

Hello friends and colleagues,

To celebrate the life and memory of our colleague Debbi Schaubman, we asked the library community to submit stories about her and her impact on our field. We received many fantastic responses proving that Debbi was not only a phenomenal librarian and MeLCat genius, but also a force of truth and an exceptional friend.

MCLS is pleased to announce that Debbi's tribute page is now live at https://www.mcls.org/about-mcls/debbi-schaubman-tribute<https://www.mcls.org/about-mcls/debbi-schaubman-tribute/>. We hope you will visit and share the link with anyone who may also want to share in Debbi's memory.

With many thanks,
MCLS

Mary Ruthko (she/her)

Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-507-4149
ruthkom at mcls.org<mailto:ruthkom at mcls.org>

[cid:9b4f61dd-16a6-46b0-bcfe-100d34ca2224]

mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>