[Michlib-l] The Website Formerly Known as Twitter

DJ Bond dbond at tln.org
Fri Aug 4 13:21:09 EDT 2023

Hey Michlib-L,

We've gotten a ton of responses to this. If it helps, I've made a quick summary of what people are doing based on the responses I've gotten (Thank you Heidi from CADL for suggesting it!). Feel free and keep responding if you're still deciding what to do!

DJ Bond
Member Engagement Coordinator
The Library Network
(248) 536-3100 x116