[Michlib-l] Social Media & Communication

EMAIL TEAM hartfordlib at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 14:23:53 EDT 2023

Dear Librarians,
I saw the discussion about Twitter. My question is what has been the most effective social media for your library? Instagram, Twitter, Facebook? We want to find ways to better communicate with our community through social media. In our area Facebook seems to be the older age group. Do you use TikTok? Do any of you use ads in local free papers or Hispanic language newspapers?
Have your summer reading programs returned to pre-COVID numbers? Are you doing anything different?I appreciate your input and would be willing to share with other libraries.Thanks.

Stephanie Daniels, Directors
Vanderlyn Community Center & Hartford Public Library
12 Church Street Hartford, MI 49057(269)588-5103http://www.hartfordpl.michlibrary.org/