[Michlib-l] Program about Green Burials 8/11 via Zoom

Glenn Fischer gfischer at dewittlibrary.org
Thu Aug 10 15:31:49 EDT 2023

The DeWitt District Library is hosting a program about Green Burials Friday
morning (8/11) at 10am. While our in-person seats are basically full, we
are going to livestream the presentation via Zoom. If you or your patrons
are interested in this program, registration is available on our event
calendar here:

https://dewitt.librarycalendar.com/event/how-and-why-green-burials

We'll be recording the presentation and will post it to our YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqX0DQVZbT_ZU9GQh7pssg> next week,
assuming the technology gods are kind to us. :)

*Glenn Fischer (he/him)Library Director* | gfischer at dewittlibrary.org
Phone: 517-668-7081 | dewittlibrary.org