[Michlib-l] Full Time Genealogy and Local History Librarian

Jennifer Osborne josborne at brightonlibrary.info
Mon Aug 14 15:51:03 EDT 2023

Hi everyone - forgive the cross posting,

Due to the forthcoming retirement of our long-time Genealogy/Local History
Librarian, Mark Mullinax, we are starting the search for his successor.

The candidate we hire will work alongside Mark for a few weeks before his
retirement to learn about our specialized local history collection.

Both the job posting and the job application are attached below.

Genealogy and Local History Librarian Job Posting
<https://brightonlibrary.info/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Genealogy-Local-History-Librarian-Job-Posting.pdf>

Job Application
<https://brightonlibrary.info/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/BDL-Job-Application.pdf>

Jennifer Osborne