[Michlib-l] REGISTER NOW for TALK marketing office hours on Wednesday 8-16

Mary Ruthko ruthkom at mcls.org
Tue Aug 15 15:24:42 EDT 2023

Just a quick reminder...

[An orange table with coffee cup, part of a laptop and folder. TALK Text and Learn for Kindergarten logo followed by Marketing Office Hour with Mary Ruthko.]

Join me for TALK Marketing Office Hours on Zoom!
Mary Ruthko, Marketing and Communication Coordinator for MCLS, will lead group discussion on the TALK: Text and Learn for Kindergarten promotional toolkit. We will explore the currently available content, determine which work for your library, share ideas to encourage patron registrations, and learn what you'd like to see added to the toolkit in the future.

Wednesday, Aug. 16
2-3 p.m. Eastern (1-2 p.m. Central)
REGISTER<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMocO6srD8vE9KMBv60eUcltjoav9TBHeHe>
It's FREE!

To view the promotional toolkit, login to your TALK library account here<https://talk.mcls.org/library_portal/login.php>.

Mary Ruthko (she/her)

Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-507-4149
ruthkom at mcls.org<mailto:ruthkom at mcls.org>

[cid:a28ff7ac-7272-4c8d-86fa-6c92b91f129f]

mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/82504839b07649009896aaa10a3d2395@mcls.org?anonymous&ep=plink>