[Michlib-l] Volunteer Opportunity from CSLP

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Aug 16 15:10:34 EDT 2023

Consider joining a Collaborative Summer Library Program committee!
Volunteering for a CSLP Committee is a great opportunity to develop professionally while also contributing to the CSLP mission. Our committees are the lifeblood of CSLP. Volunteers play a significant role in the success of our organization and programs.

While the duties vary, committee obligations generally run for one calendar year. All committee work is done virtually, either through email, phone, or online meetings. Attending the CSLP Annual Meeting is not expected for committee volunteers. We are recruiting for all committees, except the Artwork committee -- which is already working on the 2025 artwork.

Most CSLP committees are open to all, however some have limited seats or require previous CSLP experience. Before volunteering, please visit https://www.cslpreads.org/committees/ to review the committee descriptions.

Apply now! - CSLP Committee Application form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejaJqozUPSFHh8OeP_VHYQlnNpzSI6hgG2ctiQ6iH8hqiFGA/viewform>
Sign-up period is August 15 through October 3.

For questions about committees, please contact Donna Throckmorton<mailto:dthrockmorton at azlibrary.gov>, CSLP President-Elect

Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan