[Michlib-l] [EXTERNAL] Presenter Recommendation: Greg Bodker

Crystal Corcoran Crystal.Corcoran2 at FarmLib.org
Fri Aug 18 12:16:15 EDT 2023

I second this!  Greg is great to work with.

Crystal Corcoran
Asst. Dept. Head - Adult Services
Farmington Community Library
23500 Liberty St.
Farmington, MI  48335
248-553-0300 x 262

From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> On Behalf Of Director via Michlib-l
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2023 12:07 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Michlib-l] Presenter Recommendation: Greg Bodker

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good morning everyone,

Our Library hosted Greg Bodker and his program, "Let's Get Birding!" last night and it was an enormous success. I would absolutely recommend him for any Michigan library. He has birded in all 83 counties in Michigan and tailors each presentation for the locals, including nearby birding hotspots and wonderfully helpful handouts for participants. His enthusiasm is reason enough to book him - he can make anyone feel inspired to get outside to see birds and he has all sorts of amusing stories to share during his programs.

His website is here<https://backyardbirdsandbeyond.com/> if you are interested; he mentioned last night that he is open for booking in 2024. His programs run between $400-450 for an individual library. You can reach out to him via his website or at backyardbirdsandbeyond at gmail.com<mailto:backyardbirdsandbeyond at gmail.com>. As Greg would say, keep 'em flying!

Best,
Kelsey Rutkowski
Library Director
Indian River Area Library