[Michlib-l] Teen/Adult crossover programming

Andrea Ingmire aing at pwpl.info
Mon Aug 21 10:13:25 EDT 2023

Hi all,
If your library provides teen/adult crossover programming to your community, I am curious how are you counting those stats?

  *   Do you use a different category for crossover events: all ages, multi-aged programs, family?
  *   Are you counting by the attendees = 5 teens, 8 adults and divide those between teen/adult stats.

We are interested in doing more of this type of programming, the teens seem to enjoy being lumped in with the adults for a handful of programming types (crafting and events that are fandom focused . As we look to next year's state aid stats tracking spreadsheets, I'm just thinking about how we track those programs... and how to make sure we're not double reporting.

Thanks all,
Andrea
[logo-blue -building]
Andrea Ingmire