[Michlib-l] VOX books

Kathy Merucci kmerucci at ssldl.info
Tue Aug 22 11:05:00 EDT 2023

We do the same at SSLDL. Hanging plastic bag, no waiver and staff re-charges them upon return.

Regards,
Kathy Merucci
Head of Information Services
Salem-South Lyon District Library
9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178
248.437.6431 x212
www.ssldl.info<http://www.ssldl.info/>
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xlFXOrpIhmKH7j9366LPbZCAmlDEOfRr3hPMNQNB_dxFEQzmX_CE-8NjybGFOuBN3Jnqei7ug]