[Michlib-l] ESL/ELL/ESOL Programming

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Tue Aug 29 13:03:33 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone!
I am inquiring about what kind of ESL/ESOL/ELL or English Language Support
Programs you offer your community! We do quite a bit here at Novi but I'm
looking for new ideas that could help bring a breath of fresh air to our
old programs! Also we have gotten lots of questions about ESL/ELL/ESOL
programs for kids and I am drawing a blank.
So to summarize:
What kind of ESL/ESOL/ELL or English Language Support Programs do you offer
your community?
Do you do anything for children or mostly adults?

Any information you give would be highly appreciated!
Thank you so much!
Shannon O'Leary

*Shannon O'Leary *| International Librarian (she/her/hers)
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375
*Office: * 248-349-0720 Ext: 7287
www.novilibrary.org

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/29172487?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>