[Michlib-l] The Book and Author Society Luncheon is BACK on Oct 11th

Glenn Fischer gfischer at dewittlibrary.org
Wed Aug 30 13:12:02 EDT 2023

After a long hiatus and lots of inquiries, the Book and Author Society (
bookandauthor.org) is pleased to announce the return of our Luncheon author
and book signing event. The event will be held on Wednesday, October 11,
2023 from 11:30am to 2:30pm at a NEW venue: Laurel Manor in Livonia.
Tickets are on sale now. We will be giving a $2000 grant to a library to be
announced shortly. You’ll definitely not want to miss our panel of authors!
Here are the event details:

Who (Authors): Etaf Rum, Matt Gutman, Lyssa Kay Adams

Where: Laurel Manor in Livonia - 39000 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI 48150

When: Wednesday, Oct 11 - Doors open at 11:30am. Lunch will be served at
noon.

What: a buffet style lunch, menu to be released soon. Books will be
available for purchase and authors will be available after the talk to do a
book signing.

Tickets are available online here:

https://bookandauthorsociety.ticketspice.com/book-and-author-society-fall-luncheon

You can also find information about the event on the BAS website (
bookandauthor.org).

Attached is an event graphic you are free to use on your social media,
digital signage, etc. and we’ve also included a PDF file with a flier that
we would appreciate being posted where your patrons can see it.

We look forward to seeing you at this event so we can celebrate the winners
of our grant and the work of these fine authors!

Thank you,

Glenn Fischer

VP, Book and Author Society

*Glenn Fischer (he/him)Library Director* | gfischer at dewittlibrary.org