[Michlib-l] Information Sessions for Hosting on the Michigan Notable Books Author Tour

Babarskis, Melinda (MDE) BabarskisM at michigan.gov
Tue Dec 5 10:40:54 EST 2023

Are you interested in applying for your Library to host a Michigan Notable Books (MNB) Author Tour event? Whether it's your first time applying, or years have passed since you last hosted, come with your questions to one of the virtual informational sessions facilitated by Mindy Babarskis, MNB Coordinator, and Adam Oster, Community Engagement Librarian. We'll walk through the MNB tour requirements, timeline, and provide examples of successful promotions and events.

Register for either zoom session below:

When: Dec 18, 2023 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckdeqvpj4sG9QigRVXGFWaXtQg0QNpj0y3

When: Dec 19, 2023 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0sc-2vqDsoGtGzV7ds5aYFDV5XCKGWpH0U

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Learn more about the Library of Michigan's Michigan Notable Books program by visiting www.Michigan.gov/NotableBooks<http://www.michigan.gov/NotableBooks>. Thank you and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Mindy Babarskis
Reference Librarian
Michigan Collection