[Michlib-l] Fw: Book Easels and Delivery Bags for Sale

Emily Whalen EWhalen at kdl.org
Thu Dec 7 14:23:16 EST 2023

Blue Delivery Bags

We have a selection of used blue delivery bags available for purchase. The bags are $2.50 each, or a bundle of 10 bags for $15.00.

[cid:33514702-026e-418a-a3ff-612c0e08a315]

Book Easels

We also have a selection of book easels available for purchase. The cost on these is $1 each, or a box of 20 for $18.

We have them in black, white, and possibly tan. Some are hinged, some are not. Sizes, colors and styles vary per box. We cannot do custom orders, meaning if you buy a box, you get whatever style/color are in that box.  Photo below is to give you a general idea.

[cid:49f41508-dc6d-4e53-b95d-766e8a27ab2f]

How do I get these, you ask?

We are offering these until December 15th . We will need them to be picked up by December 15th  as well.

For the bags and easels, please respond to this email and let me know what you want, and I will put your name on it. Then....

contact our Finance Department to set up payment.

You can make arrangements via email for payment at @Finance Department Email<mailto:FinanceDepartmentEmail at kdl.org>.  Payment will need to be either exact change for cash (our Finance Department cannot make change), or check payable to Kent District Library.

[cid:e4617efd-58ff-4130-a55a-4caee2b749fd]

Jennifer A. Wheaton

Custodian/Maintenance

Kent District Library | Service and Meeting Center

814 West River Center Dr. NE, Comstock Park MI 49321

616.784.2016 ext. 2236 | pronouns: she, her, hers

*I am more easy to contact by email than by phone.*