[Michlib-l] Presenter for Graphic Novels and Comics for Jen Hassell

jerry decaire jerrydecaire at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 20:03:23 EST 2023

Hi Jen,
I sent an email earlier but noticed it didn't provide a solid link to my website detailing my services as a graphic novel/comic book presenter for libraries, schools and art centers. I work with authors/writers all the time with Marvel Entertainment and other publishing houses and I'm currently writing and illustrating my own brainchild, The Which-When Man. I can not only tie in literature and art as a talk, but tie that in also with a semi-animated tutorial and live drawing performance. I then give the drawing demos away to the attending patrons. It's very engaging, entertaining,  and educational. I want to encourage you to visit my website  and several links:
About me and my publications: https://superheroworkshop.org/index.html
New Projects: https://superheroworkshop.org/page-artnew-projects.html
Libraries and Art Centers and lots of nationwide, professional endorsements: https://superheroworkshop.org/ptaptolibraries-schools--art-centers.html
The connection between mathematics and comics: https://superheroworkshop.org/ptaptomath-teachers.html
The principles of Design and an art appreciation slideshow: ART FOR SALE

|  |  |

|  |
ART FOR SALE

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Yet to come: Interdisciplinary art lessons that merge mathematics and science with art inclu...

I'll be presenting my program to Evora Bickel coming this January 11th for the 18th years in a row because of how well it is received. This is for teens and people of all ages. It's definitely a great family program.
If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,Jerry DeCaire540-624-9327