[Michlib-l] Where to buy blank journals

audrey at rauchholzlibrary.org audrey at rauchholzlibrary.org
Thu Feb 2 19:06:36 EST 2023

Hello Everyone,

I need help finding some blank journals for summer reading giveaways. I’d like to find some that have a gender-neutral design, are blank on the inside (no lines), have a hard cover, are at least 5”x7” size, and can be purchased in bulk.

For those of you who have bought journals like this before, could you please let me know where you purchased them from and send me a link if it was online? (Even if it’s not exactly what I’m looking for, any leads on where to buy would be helpful! Thanks!)

Thanks in advance! 😊

Audrey Glass

Youth Librarian

Rauchholz Memorial Library